215 Hill Street, Boonton, NJ 07005
- Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 8:00-2:30 pm Wednesday 8:00- 12:30 pm
- Contact us Click to send us your questions and comments or find out how to contact us.
To provide a safe, small therapeutic and challenging educational community that integrates social, emotional and academic growth through the collaboration of students, families and staff to empower and prepare students with the skills needed to realize their potential and achieve success.
Viki Wilson, Principal, and Alison Hipscher, LCSW, Clinical Director, invite you to learn more about this location and the services we provide for students with special education needs.
Viki Wilson, M. Ed
Alison Hipscher, LCSW
Sage Day Program, offering:
- Individual Therapy and Group Therapy
- Therapeutic Services
- Academic Program
- Transition Program
- Demonstrates Personal Accountability, Agency, and Adaptability
- Demonstrates Respect for Self and Others
- Acts with Integrity
- Demonstrates Honesty
- Commits to Emotional Growth of Self and Others
- Develops a Balance Between Independence and Interdependence with Others
- Takes Initiative
- Communicates and Collaborates Effectively with Others
- Is Socially Aware and Responsible
- Recognizes, Understands and Respects the Diversity and Uniqueness of Others
- Demonstrates Financial Literacy
- Possesses the Life Skills Necessary for Success in a Rapidly Changing Society
- Possesses Technological Competency
- Possesses Media Fluency
- Articulates Confidently, Clearly, and Imaginatively
- Creates and Learns from their Inquiry and Experience
- Achieves to their Highest Potential
- Commits to Academic and/or Vocational Growth
Please download Boonton’s school calendar to view important dates for this location.